Janice Lee Real Estate Insights - March 2014

Welcome to my real estate series where I'll be sharing my experiences in the fascinating real estate world.

This month I represented the seller for 708 21st Ave, a 2 bedroom condo where we received 10 offers and closed for $126,000 over the asking price.

My lucky buyers purchased 129 Hampshire and competed with several buyers and paid $69,000 over asking but still paid approx $40,000 less than what has sold recently in the area. Luckily my relationship with the listing agent helped us win!

My listing in the Bayview received one good offer and we are closing for $645,000. Prices in the Bayview has more than doubled in the last two years.  If I had a magic ball, I would have bought 10 homes there ;)

I just listed 421 Nevada, a newly renovated 3 bedroom 2 bath home with views in Bernal Heights for $799,000! Why buy a condo when you can have a single family home for less than a price of a condo?


Inventory is low. If you are thinking about selling, now is a great time! Call me today at 415-832-9151 for a confidential meeting to discuss the value of your home and what I do to get you top dollar!!





 
Janice Lee
International President's Premier
Top Producer, Realtor
415-832-9151
janiceflee@gmail.com
www.JaniceLeeHomes.com
facebook.com/janiceleerealestate
BRE #01720205

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic-Friendly Tips for Selling Your House

FINANCIAL RELIEF TO EMPLOYER, EMPLOYEE AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR

Think This Is a Housing Crisis?