Janice Lee Real Estate Insights - April 2014

Welcome to my second entry in the real estate series where I'll be sharing my experiences in the fascinating real estate world.

This month I attended the Global and Luxury Real Estate Conference in New York where I learned of the increasing Asia opportunity and what luxury buyers are looking for. Global GDP is picking up and people are spending. Equity values increased $6.8 trillion in 2013! Real estate values are up $2 Trillion in 2013. Buyers are flocking to the big Metropolitan cities like San Francisco and New York but there is not enough inventory to quench of thirst of investors,  international buyers and local buyers.

It was not all work and no play. I stayed with my good friend Liz in her new Manhattan condo that an agent I referred her help her purchase - the condo was in the center of it all and had all the amenities like a gym, hot tub, sauna, steam and movie room and even a swimming pool. I'm sold! Liz got us a private tour of DC Comics and I held the first Superman comic worth $2 million. I watched Pippin on Broadway with Sanda and enjoyed dinner with Nerissa and Sanda in the Meatpacking District. I met some new friends at the conference, had cheesecake with Richard, Tom and Marissa, partied like it was 1999, sang karaoke and had a Korean snack afterwards.

You never know who you meet at these conferences and the stories you hear about a person's journey - you share your successes and lessons learned. One person, Jim inspired me. He is actively giving back to the community and making an impact on the lives of others.

Janice Lee

International President's Premier
Top Producer, Realtor
415-832-9151
janiceflee@gmail.com
www.JaniceLeeHomes.com
facebook.com/janiceleerealestate
BRE #01720205

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic-Friendly Tips for Selling Your House

FINANCIAL RELIEF TO EMPLOYER, EMPLOYEE AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR

Think This Is a Housing Crisis?