International President's Premier Award and #1 Coldwell Banker Sunset Agent! Thank you!

Received a nice International President's Premier Award from Coldwell Banker and #1 Agent at Coldwell Banker Sunset. My sincere thank yous to all of you for your support, referrals and trust in me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you and your family make one of the largest financial and important decisions in your lifetime. I'm grateful for all of your friendships. I miss you all and hope you are enjoying your home or enjoying life with the proceeds from your sale. Gotta love real estate. Making dreams come true!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic-Friendly Tips for Selling Your House

FINANCIAL RELIEF TO EMPLOYER, EMPLOYEE AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR

Think This Is a Housing Crisis?