Making dreams come true


Two years in the making, but we finally did it. My clients and I both attended George Washington High School. They are high school sweethearts. With prices creeping up on us in the Sunset, it seemed like it may not have been possible to purchase in their dream location.

Even with multiple offers, my strong relationship with the listing agent, my track record from past transactions and a strong offer package and personal letter, we were able to win and reach my clients dream of home ownership. Now they can start growing their family. Real estate is rewarding in that we help clients progress into the next stage in their life and also build wealth over time.

With fixers selling for over $1,200,000 and over 20 offers, we were able to purchase this charming home in the Sunset for $1,180,000! It makes my heart full knowing that I played a part in helping them attain their goal and for a great price! Comparable homes were in the 1.2s and 1.3s!

Please keep me in mind for any of your, your friends and family's real estate needs, from buying to selling to investing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic-Friendly Tips for Selling Your House

FINANCIAL RELIEF TO EMPLOYER, EMPLOYEE AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR

Think This Is a Housing Crisis?